Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MY NEW FAVORITE PAIR OF EARRINGS!!!


Well, I have been on the hunt for a cool pair of feather earrings. I found a set of 3 at Rue21 (light pink, off white and gray). I like them but they are just a single feather. I wanted more of a statement piece! I recently found out that a friend and fellow Elbertonian had started her very own handmade jewelry Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Margaret-Rose-Designs/156408654406241) so I contacted her about creating some unique big and bold feather earrings for me. I will now let the picture speak for itself. I am in awe of these amazing earrings and I plan on ordering plenty more from her! She also threw in a cute flower hair pin!! Check her out! What girl doesn't want a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry??!!

No comments: